Penters by SMUK concept Agnieszka Gąsiorek
Phone: +48 791 655 441
Description of the contract
Penters is a contract furniture manufacturing company for modern times. Combining the expertise of seasoned craftsmen with the best practices in customer experience and operations derived from the B2B tech space.
We manufacture bespoke contract furniture for hotels, workplaces, pharmacies, retail chains, and other public spaces. As a subcontractor to other suppliers and partner to interior designers, we’ve shipped our products to Norway, Switzerland, France, the Netherlands, Madagascar, and beyond.
We’re experts in laminates and Solid Surface. Beyond that, we work with melamine-faced chipboards, vermeer, painted MDF, acrylic boards, solid wood, plywood, metal, glass, upholstery, and any material or technology your project needs.
1. Dedicated team - Skilled and experienced professionals. Even 70% cheaper than yours and fully dedicated to making you and your customer happy.
2. Affordable materials - A wide range of materials and accessories from leading brands you trust and use. Sourced locally, up to 50% cheaper than from your suppliers.
3. Machinery - All machines needed to get your work done. From format saws to milling machines to edgebanders to CNC and more.
4. Project management - Lean management and full visibility. We work closely with you throughout the time of the project so you’re always up-to-date with the status.
Look at how the business world is changing. What used to be an added value a couple of years ago—like free returns in e-commerce, immediate response time in B2B services, or user-friendly interface in software—now becomes a standard. Companies in all major verticals obsess over finding new ways to dazzle their customers. The contract furniture industry, however, has stuck in its good old days, slow and reluctant to embrace the shift. At Penters, we’re different.
I spent several years in the technology space which is at the frontiers of the ongoing revolution. I’ve seen how listening to customers and adjusting to their needs translate into products and services they love using. How trust, respect, and transparency lay the foundation for workplaces people truly care about. How new technologies and tools help people work smarter.
Now, I’m bringing all these experiences into Penters. Building a modern, customer-centric company that can live up to the rising expectations of today’s and tomorrow’s customers and employees.
Join our journey and let’s set new industry standards together.
Agnieszka (Aga) Gąsiorek
Owner and General Manager
Purchasers from abroad
- Medical furniture
- Furniture (incl. office furniture), furnishings, domestic appliances (excl. lighting) and cleaning products
- Office furniture
- Miscellaneous furniture
- Shop furniture